Wednesday July 29th – Saturday August 1st (Dinner only)
(1) “Holzfäller” Naturschnitzel $18.95 – Sauteed pork cutlets with a green pepper-corn sauce, topped with sautéed bacon, onions, roasted peppers, and Shiitake mushrooms, served with spätzle and vegetables.
(2) “Holstein” Schnitzel $23.95 – Breaded veal cutlets, topped with an egg sunny-side up, capers and anchovies garnish, served with spätzle, vegetables and brown sauce.
(3) “Hawaii” Schnitzel $17.95 –Breaded pork schnitzel, topped with grilled pineapple, Black Forest ham, and Swiss cheese, served with rice and vegetables.
(4) Sahneschnitzel $16.95 – Sautéed pork cutlets topped with creamy ham and four cheese gratinée, served with spätzle and vegetables.
(5) Schweineschnitzel “Wiener Art” $15.95 -Pork Cutlets breaded and fried, served with spätzle, red cabbage, and brown sauce.
(6) “Chef’s” Olivenschinitzel $16.95 – Olive encrusted chicken breast, topped with candied tomatoes, served with Queso orzo pasta and vegetables.
(7) Wienerschnitzel $22.95 – Breaded veal cutlets, served with French fries, vegetables and brown sauce.
(8) “Schweizer” Schnitzel $16.95 – Breaded pork cutlets, stuffed with Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese, served with spätzle and vegetables.
(9) Jägerschnitzel $16.95 – Sauteed pork cutlets topped with traditional Hunter sauce, served with spätzle and red cabbage.
(10) “Curry” Schnitzel $16.95 – Almond crusted Pork Cutlets served with rice and vegetables over a yellow curry sauce
Items and prices are subject to change!